Miyerkules, Agosto 7, 2013

Reflections







          For this school year, I became excited to what I will learn. And for the first quarter, I have learned much. I have learned about the olden times where Internet was born and up to now, and that we have learned how to make our own blogs. Blogs can be our source of freedom wherein we can post our personal ideas and all. I have learned about the types and I have learned about the web and how everything is connected.






          Even if at this year I encountered problems like not being able to follow instructions or do the right thing, I still managed with the help of my classmates. When I didn't understand something, I'd ask them and they would answer. So I'm grateful to them. The challenges I faced were with regards to the directions or instructions because my head was sometimes in the clouds. The problems, too. I only encountered a few so I easily overcame them. 






          Moving on, I saw the importance of Internet, how we can use it, how we can enhance what we already know through it and such. Can anyone see how wonderful an invention this is? The most convenient way to share opinions about what happens around us. What an amazing thing to learn. Like what John Morrow said, “Blogging isn’t about publishing as much as you can. It’s about publishing as smart as you can.”

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento