Huwebes, Setyembre 19, 2013

Modern Day Hero



                There are a lot of people who I look up to. They make me inspired to do my work. This is why I would like to thank them. But still, I would like to add emphasis to the people I look up to the most. They are the people who took care of me and they are the people I would like to please the most. They are my modern heroes and most of all, my parents.





               I admit, there were times that I have been called a spoiled brat. But even if there were times that I fluke or fail in everything that I do, they are still there for me. There are still there to love me and to cheer me on. And I look up to these very people I want to be when I grow up.



               



                 And, yes. They have hurt  me at times just as other parents do to their children but I know it is for my own good. I do make lousy mistakes though I intend to change them. I hope thought that they will be able to excuse me for my attitude and actions wherein there where times I made them feel that I didn't care. But I still have hope. It's not too late for me to change. Like the ugly duckling, I'll change into a beautiful swan that will make them proud of me. I'll make it up to them. Then I'll become the people I look up to the most. My modern day heroes and my greatest inspiration. My dearest parents.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento