Lunes, Enero 13, 2014

Bring It!




          This year, I learn and experience more and more in school. I get to go to exciting seminars. See some sights, learn to feel the breeze. And take responsibility for my actions.  It’s hard. But I can make it. I know I can do it. And I did!



          I have learned a lot and when I have problems, my friends are there to help me. I do hope this next quarter will give me one hell of a challenge but a great experience, too.



          Here I am now, soaring and flying. I’m saying goodbye to the previous quarter and hello to the new. More challenges to come. More obstacles to face. But I can do this, right? I already did it last year-- or should I say, last quarter. Yes. I can achieve great heights and I will aim to do it neatly and efficiently. I clearly have some hidden talent. Some may not see me seriously because I don’t look that influential. But this time, I’ll make them take a second glance. I can be great if I want to and I can make them realize that I am special, too.





Well, thank you God for a great quarter. I’m ready for the next one. Bring it on, world!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento