Martes, Enero 14, 2014

Hellooo New Me!




Three. . .Two. . . One. .      HAPPY NEW YEAR!




            This time. I'm going to do it for real. You know. Doing the new year's resolution which I should have done last, last year but didn't remember the previous year which I planned a few years ago. I have been lazy and I have been foolish with my decisions. Though this year would be different. I'm going to graduate in a few months meaning change should be in order. But not just for me. Even for you because you I both know it is kind of hard.


           Take a deep  breath in, then out. Let's make a pledge here and now that we'll not try to change but will. Because we don't really succeed in trying. Sometimes we just say, "Yeah. I'll change tomorrow." But we end up not doing them. Well, some of us anyway. 




          And now, here it is. I'm finally going to turn over a new leaf. I need to start studying more. To aim high just like my sister who is currently studying in UST. And just like every person, I want to gain friends. So I'll be a little more approachable. Not so much so people don't abuse my being nice. I want to succeed in life. Just think. Having your dreams come true! Wouldn't that be a sight to see. 






            For the year that has passed, I thank the great things that happened. Especially with my family and the blessings we've earned. The friends gained and the guy who stayed.  But most of all, God who simply kept us safe and constantly gave guidance. 



              Good bye 2013. Hello 2014. And hello to the new ME! :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento