Linggo, Pebrero 9, 2014

Change. What do you think?




         When you think of change, what first comes into your mind? The world, right? And how it should become a better place for every one of us.



         But how could change start if we, ourselves-- or most of us have drawn into the conclusion wherein we are at content of what we have now? No. That shouldn't be the guide for a greater tomorrow. Every now and then, we must seek to find improvement. Especially in ourselves. Do you remember that famous saying? The one that says, "Change starts with me." So why can't it? At times, we think too lowly of ourselves, underestimating our means and skills. Some don't see our potential and settle for less greater things. 




          One must have courage in achieving with what he or she wants. So what I say now is that change starts with me! I can improve, intently, I believe in the simple things I do. Becoming less lazy and all. Also, to c other to follow my ways and views. Well, not all of what I do but change themselves into something more creative and more enthusiastic about life.






          What do you say about that? If we work together and help each other to go higher, I'm certain we'll be able to pass our boundaries and exceed in life. Thank you for reading. God bless.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento