Lunes, Pebrero 10, 2014

Reflection




          Here's cheers again as we pass on the third grading period.


          I have learned a lot this quarter and I realized how fun it is to edit photos and make them more lovely than they were before. I honestly thought it would be boring. But it was not. In fact, I had a great time changing the hair color of the celebrities and the non-celebrities as well. Adjusting the layers, making sure that the picture is not too bright or dark.


          This quarter has been a great experience for me for it helps in educating me a lot.


          Thank you for the quarter today and the fun. I'll hope to also pass and exceed in the future lessons and plans for the school. Encountering problems was hard. But solving them with the help of my friends were easy.


          Okay. It's time to bid farewell to the 3rd Quarter. For the 4th, Hello to you!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento