Lunes, Pebrero 10, 2014

The Future




             Now, how do I say this?

             
             Future. None of us really know what awaits us. Whether we'd have the profession we've always wanted since kinder or something completely different from what we have originally planned.


             I don't really know what to think. But I'm wondering though what it would be like a few years from now. The youth today have greater views and have higher perspectives in life but what good is that? I'm thinking of the future but a part of my thoughts are telling me that there might be a possibility that maybe the system we live in might become corrupt. Or that the children I'll soon have might be more attached to technology rather that my husband-to-be and my family. I'm thinking of the life I want to have and how I would want it to go my way.


             I might be fast-forwarding too much but the phrase 'what if' keeps going on my mind. It's clear how the world is grasping life into a more modernized world. That would, though would be nothing without a great leader.


             I'm actually graduating this year and I want to pursue something in Medicine like my father. I hope it goes well for me. It's what makes me happy and motivated. Studying hard is a way for me to reach my goal and go on that straight path to success. But besides this dream, I wish that in the future, the guy I like today would be the person my father would like to see and walk me to the aisle to. He has been holding a great part in my life. He serves as an inspiration. A guide also for me to lean on to. I know somewhere out there that he's cheering me on. We both want to succeed so, we'll help each other. That's what humans are great at, right? Helping each other and giving a hand. I know as much as he does that we won't give up in our dreams.



             Just like everyone else, I'd like to travel, too. With my family, of course or my future husband and family. As I said earlier, I need to work harder to do the things I want. In the future, we'll learn the meaning of content, too. Appreciate it as we have always been doing. 





          With God and determination by my side, I'm sure all will end well and the path towards success would
be making me strong.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento